1. A7Xvision has appeared in the Google Play app store and is available for download on Android devices. A7Xvision is described as “an Augmented Reality app that can be used with selected Avenged Sevenfold artwork to unveil exclusive content.” You basically scan deathbats.
2. - When you a scan a deathbat, the intro to Nightmare plays or the website The Seventh Lair (www.seventhlair.com) comes up where you’re brought to a “prophecy” splash page and asked for a code. The Seventh Lair was their EP or smtg idek people are theorising
3. If you want the code… Let’s just say you need to go to the Carry On video (;
4. When you enter the code, you get this fuckin weird website that has this clock on it and IT LOOKS AMAZING BUT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN??? NO ONE KNOWS. MAYBE THE CLOCK IS A COUNTDOWN IDEK?
5. Kelsey, the winner of the autographed Zacky Vengeance Custom, opened up the back of the guitar and found this note that says “It begins with this key. A powerful prophet with troubling visions.”
6. Avenged Sevenfold have tweeted: “Its what’s inside the Shadow Axe that counts…#itbeginsA7X”
7. THEY ARE FUCKING TROLLS
8. Matt is going to be in a video game documentary thing by Die Noobs, which (I THINK) is why we’ve been seeing lots of photos of him.
9. OKAY I THINK THAT’S EVERYTHING, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS ALL MEANS BUT THAT’S WHAT’S BEEN HAPPENING OKAY BYE
i’ve decided to make a completely a7x dedicated tumblr, since i don’t reblog them as much as i used to on my personal blog and i feel like this blog should be more about brian than the others, so yeah :D more on that later!